Register to get PRICING & FLOOR PLANS for Minto Oakvillage
(Minto Communities Canada)
Minto Oakvillage will be built to the highest aesthetic and architectural standards. An alluring palette of brick and stone will be used to create charming, harmonious streetscapes. Front elevations will be warm and inviting to encourage a sense of community.
Use of architectural accents like columns, keystones, outdoor porches and terraces, where possible, will elevate the aesthetics and enhance curb appeal. Minto Oakvillage will truly make a lasting first impression for residents and visitors alike.
At Minto Oakvillage pedestrian-friendly walkways have been designed to thoughtfully connect the community. Bringing urban conveniences right to your doorstep, a planned retail complex for all the daily essentials is just minutes away.
Living in Minto Oakvillage is a lifestyle choice with cachet and convenience in a beautifully designed master-planned community. Quality craftsmanship paired with the luxury of affordable design is a place to call home.
1D-648, 1 Bedroom +Den+1 Bath 648 sq. ft. Oakvillage, Suite 1306
1 – Name and Address of Project: Oakvillage Community | Trafalgar Road & Dundas Street East, Oakville, ON
2 – Asking: $510,000
3 – Original price: $ 430,990
Original deposit: $ 86,200
4 – Commission Offered
5 – Unit Size, Exposure, Floor, Balcony, Upgrades
648 sq.ft – 60 sq. ft Balcony, 1Bed 1bath, West facing, over 4th floor
6 – # of Parking spots, # of Lockers
1 parking and 0 locker
7 – Occupancy: 14th day of January, 2022
Address: Trafalgar Road & Dundas Street East, Oakville, ON
Province / State: ON
1. Dedicated Developer! – Minto Group is a family run business based out of Ottawa and have been developing for over 6 decades. Their extensive resume and awards show that they are experienced and dedicated.
2. Everything You Need Within Walking Distance! – Located near Oakville’s bustling Dundas and Trafalgar intersection, everything from schools, dining, groceries, shopping, and banking are just a short walk away. Downtown Oakville is just an 8-minute walk away, where you can enjoy cafes and bars.
3. A Tranquil Retreat! – The Sixteen Mile Creek Trail is just outside your door, allowing you to enjoy trees, creeks, and ponds. A 1.5km trail has also been built into the community, helping to connect residents to the outdoors. You can also take advantage of some of Oakville’s 300km trail systems.
4. Easy Commuting! – With Highways 407, 403, and the QEW nearby, you can quickly access many areas of the GTA. Oakville’s Go Train Station can connect you to downtown Toronto for work daily.
5. Invest Now! – Oakville is quickly becoming a prime real estate location for both families and young professionals, as the city continues to see an increase in its population, it is a great opportunity to purchase a new home.